Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 5, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- The facility is located 2 hours from Bakersfield, CA.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 22-25.
- Candidates must be board certified with an active CA license.
- Dates Needed: 6/7-9/10 with a possible extension.
- Reference ID: ORD-100084-MD-CA.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- There are no. Patients are all ages and preferred procedures are pap smears, DMV forms, disability forms, benzos and narcotics, and work eligibility.
- Credentialing takes around 4-6 weeks.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- The locum will work with a pediatrician and another family medicine physician as well as a full support staff.
- The schedule is Monday-Thursday from 9 am-6 pm and Friday from 8 am-5 pm.
- A community health center is seeking a family medicine or internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Morgan Jane.
- Spanish is not required but a plus.
This locum job opening was posted
13 days ago