Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 5, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $160 per hour.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Easy access to restaurants, museums, and amusement parks, makes shopping and entertainment convenient for a night out on the town.
- Board Status: Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Availability: Full-Time.
- Setting: Outpatient.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- This location is also near beautiful beaches and hillside terrain, perfect for hiking along the coast.
- Position Overview.
- The facility is near one of the country's cultural centers and entertainment capitals.
- Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Position Type: Locums.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Residency/Training: Family Medicine.
- Title: Primary Care Physician.
- Scheduling: Asap - Ongoing.
- An inpatient health center in the Greater Orange County Area is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by KPG Provider Services.