Family Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · December 1, 2023
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Huntington Park) is a multispecialty group practice.
- The average number of patients seen per day is around 18-20.
- UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their Covid-19 vaccination status.
- Advanced EMR system in place?
- Careers with Optum.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter.
- Must be comfortable seeing pediatric to geriatric aged patients.
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants.
- 40 / 20 minutes for consults and follow up appointments.
- Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace.
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- We are passionate about patients.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
- 8 am-5 pm Monday thru Friday.
- Appointment Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- No nights, weekends, or.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Here you'll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential.
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Here's the idea.
- Full Covid-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Optum is looking for a full-time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Huntington Park, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- We built an entire organization around one giant objective.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- The candidate will provide outpatient care at our Downtown Los Angeles outpatient clinic including but not limited to office consults, annual visits, follow-up appointments, and in-office procedures.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package that includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes ~6 months.
- Two Medical Assistants to support the Physician with rooming patients, vitals, RX refills, follow-up appointments.
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights.
- General in-office procedures.
- Make health care work better for everyone.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners