Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · August 14, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Huntington Park) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you.
- The average number of patients seen per day is around 18-20.
- Here's the idea.
- The candidate will provide outpatient care at our Downtown Los Angeles outpatient clinic including but not limited to office consults, annual visits, follow-up appointments, and in-office procedures.
- Must be comfortable seeing pediatric to geriatric aged patients.
- Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace.
- UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Make health care work better for everyone.
- Two Medical Assistants to support the Physician with rooming patients, vitals, RX refills, follow-up appointments.
- Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes ~6 months.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their Covid-19 vaccination status.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- 8 am-5 pm Monday thru Friday.
- Careers with Optum.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Advanced EMR system in place?
- Here you'll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.
- No nights, weekends, or.
- We built an entire organization around one giant objective.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Full Covid-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package that includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Appointment Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- General in-office procedures.
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- 40 / 20 minutes for consults and follow up appointments.
- Optum is looking for a full-time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Huntington Park, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- We are passionate about patients.
- Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners