Family Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · March 25, 2023
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Redlands) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Outpatient only, 18-20 patients per day.
- Active and Unrestricted California License | Active California DEA.
- Base Salary with wRVU productivity bonuses.
- Optum is looking for a Full-Time Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Redlands, CA.
- Our providers see a cradle-to-grave patient population ( 0-99+).
- And we are looking for amazing people like you.
- Life-Changing Work.
- Potential for Student Loan Repayment for new grads.
- Do what you love with people you love.
- Look NO Further.
- Did you know Beaver Medical Group and Namm are now a part of Optum?
- Love Your Team.
- Clinicians relocating from outside the area will be offered a relocation allowance.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- We are passionate about patients.
- Dedicated support: A team of experienced and senior-level medical directors will provide you with collaborative support while you are trained and developed into this role.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Standard Clinic Operating Hours are 8am-5pm Mon-Fri.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Three exam rooms, one dedicated MA and LVN.
- Namm and Beaver Medical Group are recruiting for a full-time Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician at our Redlands Clinic in the San Bernardino area.
- Become Your Best.
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
- Other quality bonuses based on patient care and patient satisfaction scores.
- Beaver Medical Group is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
- Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with tuition reimbursement, learning and development courses, leadership pathways, and internal growth opportunities.
- Balance: We work Monday through Friday, but allow flexibility in our schedules to accommodate the needs of our candidates and the needs of you and your family.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners